By the way, when was the last time you read a book, or read an article on internet? Or you generally tend to look across tweets, facebook updates etc. If you are one of them who is not having an habit of reading regularly, you are missing out few things. Actually reading has few benefits, and i'm gona share few of the benefits of reading, so that you start reading!
Mental Health & Brain Stimulation
- Studies have show that reading would reduce the cells degeneration and improve the Brain cells connections.. which means during your 60's / 70's / 80's you might not come across Alzheimer's or Dementia kind of diseases.
- In simple, like any other muscle in the body, brain also requires exercise to keep itself strong and healthy.
Knowledge & your Memory
- What you read is also something, what you have in your brain.. That information will be handy to face any situation and solve, which you come across at different times.. Means more information, means you are better equipped.
- Also your memory will be improved a lot, because a you visualize what you read & that is the greatest thing of Brain.
Stronger Analytical Thinking Skills
- Each writer has his own way of presentation of story or script in the books. And while you are reading different books, you get a chance to think from the writers perspective and guess or think of the further story in the script.
- This is one such instance where your analitical thinking is getting improved. Particularly with the mystery story books..
Improved Focus and your Concentration
- See In your daily life, you will be doing many things in very small amount of time, basically we ourselfs call it multitasking.. Means you are not focusing on one particular thing, you work, same time listen to songs, also check whatsapp at same time.
- But by reading books your focus will be improved, Yes will improve!.. See, while doing meditation you try to concentration and by that you get peace of mind..
- Similarly while you are reading a good book with concentration and surely you will get pleasant feeling.. also your focus and concentration will be improved.
Thanks for reading our blog article, If you feel like the content is usefull, please do share it..