Ghati Subramanya is an ancient Hindu temple, 50 kms away from Bangalore towards Doddaballapur situated on the outskirts of Bangalore. Ghati Subramanya has a recorded history of more than 600 years. Ghati Subramanya Temple was first developed by the Ghorpade rulers of Sandur who ruled parts of Bellary.
The uniqueness of this temple is the prime deity "Lord Karthikeya" (Subramanya) & "Lord Narasimha" is found together. According to mythology, both idols are believed to have emerged from the earth.
Bangalore Yelahanka Doddaballapur Ghati Subramanya
- Leave Bangalore as soon as possible in the morning, so that you reach somewhere between 5:15 - 5:30.
- You have to take diversion from here towards Doddaballapur.
- Traffic will be less in the mornings & Roads are good.
- Ride towards Doddaballapur, you will reach by 6:10 - 6:30.
- Take a 5 min - 10 min break, have Tea/Coffee.
- You have to take diversion from here towards Ghati Subramanya.
- Traffic will be less in the mornings & Roads are quite good.
- Ride towards Ghati Subramanya, you will reach by 6:50 - 7:00.
- Get into the temple, you would feel pleasent in the morning, It might take, 15 min - 20 min for Darshana.
- Have tiffen after coming out of temple, Explore park near temple, Their is a small shopping area, if interested checkout. Then Return back to Bangalore.
- Traffic will be less in the mornings & Roads are quite good, but ride carefully on village roads people / animals will be crossing the roads.
- Ride towards Bangalore, you might be riding back around 8:30 - 9:00.
- On the return from temple, you can stop roadside to get some fresh vegetables, fruits sold from nearby farms.
- You would be in Bangalore somewhere around 10:00.
Hope you like, Morning trip plan from Bangalore Ghati Subramanya Bangalore. Its bit tight schedule, But it will be nice to have ride in the Morning.