Solo trip from Bangalore to Srikalahasti can be a spiritually enriching experience, as you'll get to visit the famous Srikalahasti Temple and explore the cultural heritage of this ancient town in Andhra Pradesh.
Here's a suggested itinerary for your trip:
Bangalore -> Chittoor -> Tirupati -> Srikalahasti -> Tirupati -> Chittoor -> Bangalore
Day 1: Bangalore to Srikalahasti
- Start your trip early in the morning from Bangalore.
- The distance between Bangalore and Srikalahasti is approximately 220 kilometers, and it takes around 4-5 hours by road.
- Take the route via Chittoor to reach Srikalahasti.
- Enjoy the scenic drive through the countryside and the rural landscapes of Andhra Pradesh.
- Reach Srikalahasti by late morning.
- Check into your accommodation and take some time to relax and freshen up.
- In the afternoon, you can visit the famous Srikalahasti Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Explore the temple premises and experience the spiritual ambiance.
- Witness the special rituals and poojas performed at the temple.
- Spend the night in Srikalahasti.
Day 2: Temple Visit and Exploration
- Start your day by visiting the Srikalahasti Temple for the morning rituals and darshan.
- Seek blessings and immerse yourself in the spiritual atmosphere.
- If time permits, you can also visit the Bhakta Kannappa Temple, located nearby, which is associated with a famous devotee of Lord Shiva.
- Explore the local markets and bazaars, where you can find traditional handicrafts and souvenirs.
- In the afternoon, you can explore the nearby attractions like the Talakona Waterfalls, known for their scenic beauty and rejuvenating ambiance.
- Enjoy the natural beauty and take a refreshing dip in the waterfalls.
- In the evening, you can relax at your accommodation and enjoy the peaceful ambiance of Srikalahasti.
- Spend another night in Srikalahasti.
Day 3: Departure
- Start your day by visiting the nearby attractions in Srikalahasti.
- You can visit the Sri Subrahmanya Swamy Temple, located on top of a hill near Srikalahasti, known for its panoramic views and religious significance.
- Explore the surroundings and enjoy the tranquility of the hilltop.
- If time permits, you can also visit the Sri Bhavanarayana Swamy Temple, located in nearby Dusi village.
- In the afternoon, start your journey back to Bangalore.
- Reach Bangalore by late evening and conclude your solo trip to Srikalahasti with beautiful memories.
Please note that this itinerary provides a general outline for your trip, and you can modify it according to your preferences and the time you have available. Make sure to check the current travel guidelines, road conditions, and temple timings before embarking on your journey. Enjoy your solo adventure in Srikalahasti.