LAMP Fellowship is an opportunity for young people in India, provided by the Indian Government, to be mentored by a Member of Parliament, during this course of the Fellowship, people will get the opportunity to engage with experts from diverse sectors and understand important policy and development issues of the country.
- Primary role is to provide research support to the Member of Parliament (whom shall be assigned to).
- LAMP Fellow will undertake the work that is Parliament related, such as inputs for bills, parliamentary questions, policy discussions and standing committee meetings.
- Provide background research for the conferences and media events that MPs are attending in their official capacity.
- Some MPs may delegate constituency-related work to their LAMP Fellows, taking up such work (including visits to the constituency) is subject to the agreement between the MP and the LAMP Fellow.
Eligibility for the Fellowship
- Should be an Indian citizen and age 25 or under 25.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in any field.
Here’s are important FAQ’s - https://prsindia.org/lamp/faq