Life tends to go on as we go on with our daily routine works. Whatever stage of life you are in now, one has things to do, atleast to take care of family by providing what they need by doing what one can do.
You can play a major role in that process of fulfilling your responsibilities or a minor role, but your contribution is what makes a difference, if one appreciates your presence or your doing.
Sometimes, life tends to surprise us with new and unexpected situations. For example, like one which we are now in, or concerning our health or in our relationships which can make us feel stressful, anxious, unable to find a direction in life and be lost.
In such a situation, we tend to worry on how to deal with the situation or how to go about the situation, things to do to resolve the situation or steps to find a solution for the unexpected event that has occurred. At the end, we have to feel good about ourselves and we should have control over our life.
Few among us are optimistic enough to take life as it comes, with ups and downs as a challenge and in a sportive way. But everyone has got their saturation point, where one gets into worrying too much about the situation he or she is in.
It is important to know that you are not alone in this journey of life, and be aware that others are also living life like yours and have the same 24 hours as you got but with different set of circumstances and problems to deal with.
By having a positive approach towards life, one can overcome any difficulty which life throws at us.
How we get two different perspectives from two different people, we should try to see things in a different way with different lenses. Life is what we see through our lens and we should keep our lens as broad as possible for an enlarged view and in a way, a better way to deal with problems.
Just remember, there are ways to get things done and remove yourself from a worried state, lead a better life with confidence and grow as a person and make others grow along with you.
Let us know how can one achieve it:
- Firstly, learn to accept that life is unexpected and things are not in our control. One good and effective way to get this acceptance thing to register in our mind is by remembering this sentence as known as The Serenity Prayer, which is, “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference.”
- Don’t jump for immediate solutions. By doing this, we tend to ignore the root cause of the problem and find solutions for things which are secondary to the problem at hand.
- Challenge the situation. This can be achieved by keeping one’s attitude strong.
- Look for ideas to help the situation.
- Don’t lose your temper. Control your emotions, as it goes out of your bounds. Try counting 1 to 10, be calm for sometime, take some quick break or change your environment.
- Focus on the situation at hand, don’t try to accomplish everything at once.